Here is a list of road closures that have been confirmed in Northwest Florida and coastal Alabama:
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, FLORIDA
- Port Pensacola has been closed.
SANTA ROSA COUNTY
- Garcon Point Bridge is back open.
- Navarre Causeway is back open.
- J. Earle Bowden Way/399 is closed between Navarre Beach and Pensacola Beach.
- Choctaw Field Rd. will remain closed until future notice..
- Shalimar Drive at the Plew intersection is closed due to the storm.
- Clyde B. Wells Bridge (331) is back open.
- Port Panama City is closed
- Hathaway Bridge is closed.
- Bridge south of Apalachicola onto St. George Island
- U.S. 98 (S.R. 30-A) is closed from West Rutherford Street to Cape San Blas Road
- S.R. 30-E (Cape San Blas Road) is closed
- S.R. 363 is closed from St. Marks City Hall to the St. Marks Peter
- Trammel Brudge over the Apalachicola River on S.R. 20 will close at 10 a.m. CDT.
- Low Drive and Bay La Launch Avenue now has water over the road. A barricade has been placed in the area of Marina Road and Park Circle to keep vehicles out of that area due to the rising waters
This is a developing story. It will be updated as more information becomes available.